Telepathy is a way to communicate with others using one's mind. Goku is one of the Saiyans with this ability. Piccolo and some of the other Z-Fighters may also have this ability. Several other characters throughout the series can also use telepathy. King Kai is probably the most famous user of this technique and probably taught it to Goku when he was training in Other World with him.
- Goku - Uses it to command Great Ape Gohan to attack Vegeta and to stop Krillin from killing Vegeta.
- King Kai - Uses it to talk to Goku and his friends, to warn them about trouble. People can also touch his back and communicate with any desired people.
- King Piccolo - Uses it contact Tambourine.
- Piccolo - Talks to Gohan several times. Most famously when he was attacked by Android 20, and when he was about to sacrifice himself to save the Earth in GT.
- Master Roshi - Has also used the technique, rivaling Master Shen.
- Master Shen - Talks to Tien and Chiaotzu.
- Tien Shinhan - Used to talk to Master Shen and Chiaotzu.
- Chiaotzu - Used to talk to Tien and Master Shen.
- Vegeta - Uses it to communicate orders to Nappa while visiting Arlia.
- Nappa - Uses it to communicate, agreeing to Vegeta's orders while visiting Arlia.
- Babidi - Uses Telepathy to communicate with the Earth's populace regarding the location of Goten, Trunks and Piccolo.
- Bon Para, Don Para and Son Para - The three brothers use Telepathy to communicate Lord Luud's weakness to Goku, and coordinate a synchronized assault against the machine mutant.