"Yes... yes, this power will do just nicely."
Goku, Goku Jr, Vegeta, Vegeta Jr upon transforming.
|Super Saiyan Infinity|
|Alternate names||Super Saiyan 100|
Obtaining Super Saiyan 100 or Uber Saiyan is extremely difficult because the only known ways to obtain it are to train for one's absolute peak for 5 full years in the Super Saiyan 10 form, or to absorb an amount of energy equivalent to that of 5 Super Saiyan 10s. Once one of these is accomplished, the Saiyan immediately transforms. Goku was first to achieve this form, by traveling into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, intending to train in preparation for the arrival of the Galaxy Destroyers on Earth, and then ended up escaping with Instant Transmission after transforming (since the exit had long since vanished), as he felt the power of the form was more than enough to achieve victory. During the battle with Galaxy Destroyers Vegeta, Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr had decide to train in their Super Saiyan 5 forms in order to help goku who was fighting a really hard battle with them.
Usage & Power
Super Saiyan Infinity multiplies the base form by 1,024,000,000x it's normal amount. In this form, The very power that the Super Saiyan Infinity form possesses can easily destroy omniverses if not properly controlled. The tremendous power that the Super Saiyan Infinity possess can easily shake omniverses, and just turning into the form can easily destroy omniverses.
- While this form would technically be called Super Saiyan 11, Kibito Kai states that the form is "far too powerful to merit just a one number increase", and begins referring to it as Super Saiyan Infinity instead.
- The Super Saiyan Infinity form gives users a new attack called Infinity x Spirit Bomb which allows them to gather energy from every dimension and multiply its power by Infinity . And users also gains the Ten-Trillion Kamehameha.
- A Saiyan in this form is completely calm (Which is the reason why Goku and Goku Jr are able to form the Spirit Bomb in this form).
- While this form is reached following Super Saiyan 10, it does not resemble that form at all, and instead resembles previous forms much more closely. The reason for this is that it is actually Ape-lineage Super Saiyan form (Not a True Super Saiyan form), but much more powerful than the others.
- Interestingly Super Saiyan Infinity multiplies the power of the Super Saiyan 10 by 100. This is one reason why Kibito Kai refers to it as Super Saiyan Infinity.
- The only transformations more powerful than the Super Saiyan 100 is Super Saiyan Infinity and Super Saiyan God forms.