This is a list of notable techniques used by Piccolo which have appeared in the Dragon Ball manga, the anime series Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT, and various video games spun off by the series.
Techniques appearing in the manga and anime
- Antenna Beam - A blast of electricity shot from Piccolo's antennae.
- Chasing Bullet - A homing beam attack of considerable power.
- Exploding Powerful Demon Wave - A very powerful blast shot from one hand.
- Eye Lasers - A thin laser-like beam is shot from both eyes.
- Hyper Explosive Demon Wave - An attack where Piccolo creates a large blast which emanates from him in all directions.
- Kuchikarakikōha - A powerful beam shot from the mouth.
- Makousen - A powerful bolt attack.
- Masenko - A quick blast fired with one open hand directly in front of the other.
- Scatter Shot - Multiple ki bolts surrounding the opponent, and simultaneously smashing into the target at the user's command.
- Shock Wave - An invisible ki blast of a sudden wind attack that can be launched theoretically from any part of the body.
- Special Beam Cannon - One of Piccolo's most powerful, but time-consuming, attacks, which drills through nearly everything and every being.
Speed and movement techniques
- After Image Technique - An ability to move so fast over short distances, that it leaves an after image behind.
- Levitate - The power of flight.
- Mystic Attack - Piccolo extends his arms to tremendous lengths to attack or grab an opponent.
Other appearing abilities
- Evil Containment Wave - A technique which allows the user to capture magical beings, such as demons, in small containers.
- Giant Form - Piccolo grows much larger than his size, increasing his strength greatly.
- Magic Materialism - A magical ability to create objects from seemingly thin air.
- Reverse-Side Sword Attack - A sword technique used in tandem with Roronoa Zoro in the Cross Epoch crossover.
- Sai Sei - A Namekian trait that allows Piccolo to replace limbs lost in battle as long as his head remains intact.
- Telekinesis - Controlling and manipulating people or objects with the mind.
- Telepathy - The ability to channel one's thoughts to another being.
- Yūgō - The ability for two Namekians to fuse together into one being.
Techniques appearing in video games
Budokai Tenkaichi series
- Bakuretsu Mahoko
- Explosive Demon Wave
- False Courage
- Hellzone Grenade
- Light Grenade
- Special Beam Cannon
- Flying Kick
- Kiai Cannon
- Ground Slash
- Heavy Finish
- Lift Strike
- Rolling Hammer
- Rush Ki Wave
- Dragon Smash
- Lightning Attack
- Step-In Sway
- Sway Ground Slash
- Sway Ki Wave
- Sway Lift Strike
- Vanishing attack