Gogeta's speed is the greatest seen in the series, being so swift that many of his strikes appear as simple twitches. Along with his incredible speed, Gogeta also harbors an enormous amount of power and energy. Due to the immense power level gap between his Super Saiyan 4 transformation and all other characters in the series, Gogeta appears to be physically invincible. However, his only weakness is his inability to stay fused for longer than 30 minutes due to the inherent limitations of the Fusion Dance (the additional strain of the Super Saiyan 4 state reduces this time limit by two-thirds). Gogeta demonstrates his access to all the techniques of both Goku and Vegeta, and can even combine signature moves between the two (the Big Bang Attack and Kamehameha, for example) to create far more efficient and powerful techniques. Along with his fantastic speed, he also boasts phenomenal strength.
Techniques appearing in the manga and anime
- Big Bang Attack - One of Vegeta's ultimate attacks.
- Big Bang Kamehameha - Gogeta's most powerful technique. This is a combination between the Super Kamehameha and the Big Bang Attack.
- Final Flash - Vegeta's ultimate attack.
- Renzoku Kikou Dan - Both of the Saiyans' attack.
- Galick Gun - Vegeta's signature attack.
- Instant Transmission - Goku's teleportation technique.
- Kamehameha - Goku's signature attack.
- Kiai - Capable of utilizing it, but never seen using it.
- Solar Flare - Goku's ability.
- Stardust Breaker - A technique that Gogeta used to kill Janemba.
- Super Kamehameha - Goku's ultimate attack.
- Ultimate Impact - Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta's attack.
- Final Kamehameha - Vegito's ultimate attack. (Ultimate Tournament 22)
Techniques appearing in video games
Budokai Tenkaichi series
- Instantaneous Transmission
- Finish Sign
- Big Bang Kamehameha
- Power up to the Very Limit
- Super Explosive Wave
- Stardust Breaker
- Ultimate Impact
- Wild Sense
- x 100 Big Bang Kamehameha
- Dragon Smash
- Lightning Attack
- Step-In Sway
- Sway Ground Slash
- Sway Lift Strike
- Sway Rolling Hammer
- Vanishing attack