Goku Jr. is one of Goku's descendants. Just like his Great Greatuncle Goten, at a young age Goku Jr. was very timid, and would run away from situations like being bullied. He would not do anything to retrieve what was stolen from him. He is seen once at the end of Dragon Ball GT, fighting in what may be the 64th World Martial Arts Tournament against a distant descendant of Vegeta's, Vegeta Jr. He also appears in , A Hero's Legacy, in which he meets Goku. He is 1/16th Saiyan, and has the power to become a Super Saiyan. His ability to turn Super Saiyan raises much confusion because earlier in the series, it states that even a 1/4th Saiyan can't go Super Saiyan due to having diminished Saiyan blood (this is the reason why Pan is not able to go Super Saiyan). But then, Toriyama also indicated that Pan might have gone Super Saiyan, but "did not have a reason to."
His outfit resembles Goku's, with the exception of having blue pants and a teal shirt underneath his vest (though in the finale of Dragon Ball GT, he wore Goku's preserved, ancient outfit). Goku Jr.'s hair is in the same style, shape and form of Goku's. He has black hair and dark blue eyes. His headband is red, which makes it resemble the headband his Great Great Great grandfather Bardock wore before he took on Frieza to defend the Saiyan Race from eradication. His skin color resembles Gohan's; milky white or very lightly tanned. The only notable difference between him and Goku and/or Goten is his face, which more resembles his mother's side of the family. In A Hero's Legacy his gi sort of resembles the one Goku wore in the Androids Saga to the Kid Buu Saga with the exception of it being blue instead of orange.
Super SaiyanMain article: Super Saiyan
Goku Jr. first obtained this form after seeing his bear friends almost being killed by the Demon King. Upon his transformation, he easily defeated the Demon King and scared off his servants, but then forgot how he had transformed. However, by the time he fought Vegeta Jr., he had learned to transform at will like the other masters of this form.
Super Saiyan 2
Main article: Super Saiyan 2
Goku Jr achieved this form when Lord Yao told him that the Earth was doomed and he was going to destroy it. Until he transformed into the next level, Super Saiyan 2 was his strongest form.
Super Saiyan 3Main article: Super Saiyan 3
Goku Jr achieved this level while training in Other World as he could put unlimited energy into his transformation. Goku Jr is first seen using this transformation against Froze. Unfortunately, Goku Jr wasn't able to overpower the queen. But, after training his able to fight even with Ragnarök later on. However, the transformation is extremely draining in terms of energy. Eventually, however, he trained hard enough to keep this form for two or three hours.
Super Saiyan 4
Main article: Super Saiyan 4 Goku Jr. achieved this level when sparring with Ryun when he accidentally looked at the full moon. After that, Golden Great Ape Goku Jr. ran havok until he was calmed down by Vegeta Jr. and Tora. He then transformed into Super Saiyan 4.
Legendary Super SaiyanGoku Jr gained this form by absorbing Broly Android's energy. He can only be in the form for an hour and any excessive damage will shorten the time.
Super Saiyan GodWhile fighting the God of Destruction, Beerus, Goku came to Goku Jr and told him how to transform. With the help of Riku,Tora, Ryun, Vegeta Jr, and SVX, he transformed and defeated Beerus. He transformed again while fighting Whis. He was able to surpass the time limit by fueling the transformation with his own power, but it only lasted a couple minutes and it hurt his body.
Ultimate GokuThe form of Goku Jr when successfully performing the Clone Fusion. The form wipes out the original Goku Jr's spirit to form a new one. It makes him stronger than Ragnarök in his third form and on par with him in his final form. At first he is not able to ascend to Super Saiyan because of the power being too much for his body. But training in Otherworld after his death allowed him to ascend all the way to Super Saiyan 4.
Techniques and Special Abilities
- Flight - Ability to fly.
- Kamehameha - Standard Kamehameha. It is formed when cupped hands are drawn to the user's side and the ki is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands. The hands are then thrust forward to expel a streaming beam of ki energy. The blast can also be used with just one arm. In most variants, the user utters the word "Kamehameha" as he/she charges and releases the attack.
- Super Kamehameha - More powerful,Charged longer kamehameha.
- 10x Kamehameha - 10x as powerful as a Super Kamehameha can only be used as a
- Separation Kamehameha- the incredibly powerful technique able to destroy evil.
- Spirit Crusher- An attack created by Tora, a powerful attack similar to Bardock's Final Spirit Cannon
- Spirit Bomb - An attack that requires the energy of living things.
- Large Spirit Bomb- A large version of the Spirit Bomb.
- Universal Spirit Bomb- the most powerful version of the Spirit Bomb.
- Chocolate Kamehameha- A version of kamehameha which turn the opponent into chocolate.
- Special Beam Cannon- An attack that drills the opponent with a powerful beam.
- Kaio-ken- The power up technique that boosts the user's strength and speed. He is able to go up to Kaio-Ken times 50.
- Instant Transmission- With this technique, Goku can transport through dimensions.
- Afterimage Technique- While going at fast speeds, Goku can leave imprints of his actions.
- Ryu-Ken! Explode!- A move created by Ryun, Goku takes a sword, transfers energy into it, and slices through his opponents, exploding afterwards.
- Dragon Thunder Clap- The many techniques he adapted from the Shadow Dragons. He uses this to electrocute his opponent.
Whirlwind Spin- The many techniques he adapted from the Shadow Dragons. He manipulates the air to shred his opponent
and finaly in his adult form he has a blue gi with green undeneeth.
Super Kaioken- One of Goku Jr's signature techniques, he acquired this technique when he tried to combine his legendary super saiyan transformation with the kaioken technique. While this is debated to be his most powerful attack, allowing him to multiply his own body's power up to 110x any of his ssj transformations, this severely drains him to the point where if overdone, his entire body becomes completely drained of any strength. This was evident when he attempted to use super kaioken in his legendary super saiyan form; after using the technique to its maximum multiplier, goku jr, diverted back to his base form (this is strange considering that Lssj should normally be maintained for one hour) and was completely unable to move since all of his strength was drained. As a result, he has refrained from trying this technique in his super saiyan god form and ultimate form, because the overuse of power and strain on his body could potentially kill him.
- Goku Jr. is one of the many people with Goku's hairstyle.
- Goku Jr. has beaten a member of the Cold Empire like his ancestors before him(Bardock, Goku, and Gohan).
- In the entire Dragon Ball Z series, Goku Jr. has the most fusions. He fused with Riku to form Griku, Vegeta Jr. to form Gogeta jr, SVX to form Power, as well fused with a clone to become "Ultimate Goku".
- In the entire Dragon Ball Z series, Goku Jr. has had the most transformations in the shortest amount of time.